Tuesday 28 July 2009

Sponge Bob Phone

I have a new phone, although I scratched it severly on the third day of getting it. None of the less its my new brand spanking new phone. So many buttons (but not actually many buttons as it's touchscreen) to play with. I am however going to attempt to write using it and post straight on to here. I actually think this is what all the business men on the underground do everyday, no wonder they always look so busy..and smart.
So I shall become like a business man and update using my new phone. And what makes it even better..it's got a bright yellow Sponge Bob cover! Guess this is one of the reasons why I don't think I would ever be in one of those jobs where you wear a suit to work..

1 comment:

  1. Brand SPANKING new phone!?.......so hang on, lemme get this clear, you got a phone that beats you up!! what kinda feature is that!! what does it spank you when someone is calling like some kinda ringtone coz Id prefer my Cadburys eyebrow music over that anyday!! Or does it only spank brands? Like it would see Kelloggs cornflakes or Coka-Cola and start going crazy on them, if so doing your food shopping must be a nightmare!!

    Abi......hey Abi........can I play on the swings :)

    ReplyDelete