Sunday 3 June 2012

The day I went to Hogwarts

It really felt like my Birthday,  I was so excited I woke up at 5.30am and said out loud to Mark "I'm so excited" 
He told me to go back to sleep.  

We went to The making of Harry Potter studio tour conveniently set in the grounds of Hogwarts and the home to Harry potter series for the last 10 years. I'm not going to go into detail about what's inside as I wouldn't want to spoil it for all the fans who haven't had a chance to go yet, but I do recommend everyone should go! Some of you may know I fulfilled a life ambition and got to work on 2 of the films. One of the reasons I moved to London was to try and find a way to get onto those films and 4 years later here i am! so the whole day was sentimental to me and a nice way to reflect back and be proud to be part of the Harry Potter family...and I also tried Butter Beer!


Other things that happened today:
I got a label maker! Was just as excited about this than when we were driving up to the studio today. Get ready to see a lot of stuff labeled (whether it needs it or not!)

I also got a Harry Potter wand (for display reasons and sentimental value, of course) but couldn't help waving it around and shouting "wingardiummm leveosaaaa" at the worker showing us the way out of the car park. I'm sure I'm not the first person who has done this to him. It's ok, he smiled :)

No comments:

Post a Comment