Follow my blog with bloglovin
Been feeling pretty poorly recently, so thought I would write 5 things that made me happy today
1. Whiskers the cat (thats not his name, but I don't know his real name so I have named him that) has returned!.. every morning he used to be at our neighbours window and I would say good morning, but for two weeks he didn't show up...and I feared the worst :( ...until now.. he's back!!
I will draw a picture of him soon, seriously-this cat is full of character! plus now i'm convinced he's had his hair cut
2. the sun is shining and I got a seat on the bus straight away- probably to do with it being Easter holidays and no kids, means I get to sit and read all the blogs on Google reader.
3. Booked my holiday to see my family in California!! cannot wait and already thinking of how much I can pack into my suitcase!
4. Mark surprised me and bought me a little book on Japanese recipes :D
5. last but not least- you took time out of your lives to read my lil list of things that made me happy x
hope you had a good day too!