Friday 15 July 2011

Harry Potter Experience



i’m soo happy and proud and excited for the whole world to watch Harry Potter!

I had started working on Deathly Hallows part 2 back in September 2010 and loved watching its progress to what it has now become!!! The company I work for MPC have been working on post production for the last 10 years! such an awesome experience to be part of it!

anyone how knows me knows it was a big ambition to get to work on these films as I have always been a massive fan- can’t believe I actually achieved it!

I think in this clip I would have to agree with Hermione- with the experience being “magical”

4 comments:

  1. that's awesome that your dream came true! how did you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting! I'm going to watch it tonight and I grew up with the books and the movies! I can't believe it's the last one but it has been incredible to watch these actors grow! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! congratulations. it's always nice to hear when people's dreams come true. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't seen it yet! I am so excited to see it!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete