Tuesday 24 May 2011

creative bug

At the weekend my good friends and very talented Michelle came over armed with a sewing machine. We were on a missoin to make bags.... and...... taaadaaaa!!! here is the result! I have been using it to carry my camera.I love it so much! thanks Michelle!! note to self- learn how to sew in a straight line....
Also, got given this beauty too I loved the packaging so much I have stuck it on the front of my sketchbook.

I also made some bunting and a Victoria Sponge Cake in time for the Royal Wedding too... (I know the Queen would have appreciated my effort)




Hope you're all having a creative week!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love the fabrics you chose. So cute.

    Spongecake sounds so good, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Wish I had one like this for my iPad!

    ReplyDelete